business writing services
A business writer to help you attract your ideal clients
As an experienced business writer, I create well-written, targeted, and shareable content that ticks the boxes for both your clients and your business.
Interested in what that might look like?
It’s writing that’s professional but not formal. Conversational, but not casual. And speaks directly to your ideal client’s thoughts, beliefs, and desires.
It recognises that it’s not actually about you, but about them – your ideal clients. It uses language they understand and will have clients coming to you – and isn’t that what we all want?
Good content is good for business
Content marketing gets three times more leads than paid search advertising.
(Source: Content Marketing Institute)
47% of buyers viewed 3-5 pieces of content before engaging with a sales rep.
(Source: Demand Gen Report)
Content marketing costs 62% less than traditional marketing.
(Source: Demand metric)
‘The more content I put out, the more luck I have’
– Gary Vaynerchuck, Digital Marketing leader and New York Times bestseller.
Worried the words won’t sound like they came from you?
It’s a valid question. When you put your name to something, it becomes a part of your personal brand or reputation. Whether the content will come from yourself or someone else in your business, it needs to sound authentic.
Interviewing is a key part of my process when working on any content that will end up as someone else’s voice. By interviewing you or the expert in your business, I can:
- Quickly get the information I need to create quality content. No emailing back and forth – just a simple phone call.
- Capture the tone of you or your expert, including the specific words used.
- Draw out the right information. I find the best insights come from conversations where people are free to talk about their expertise.
- Record for future reference. I can go back to the original conversation when needed to check for tone and authenticity.
Interested in seeing an example? Check out this piece that’s part expert (with copy direct from my client’s book) and part me – and let me know if you can spot the difference.
A business writer that creates connections
By working with an experienced business writer, you can tap into the power of content marketing while freeing up the time you need to work in your business.
Whether you’re looking for inspiration, have ideas that need shaping, or are too busy to think about it, I can help with:
- Articles and business blogs.
- LinkedIn profiles.
- Case studies.
- Whitepapers and ebooks.
- Social media posts.
Want to get started?