A freelance content writer with the marketing smarts
to go behind the words
You want to find a way to be smarter with your content, and you’re looking for the right freelance content writer to help.
Do you want to grow your online presence? Get known as an expert for what you do? Or find a better way to connect with your ideal clients?
When you’re working in your business every day, it can be hard to find the right words. Words that draw in those dream clients and have them choose you over your competitors.
You need someone who sees the bigger picture, understands the digital marketing landscape, and can find the right words for your business.
Hi, I’m Diana
As a freelance content writer, I help smart, inspiring experts attract their ideal clients.
By pinpointing what’s unique about your business, I help put your business on the radar. With the right mix of strategy and client insights, I translate your expertise into engaging content that builds connections.
I enjoy working with genuine people who love what they do. People who understand that powerful content is about their clients – not them. And I’ll bring experience, enthusiasm, and a focus on finding solutions to the table.
The ‘why you should trust me’ credentials
- 14+ years of experience in marketing and communications.
- Financial services expertise along with local government and small business.
- A whole-of-business perspective gained from working in product, sales, marketing, and communications teams.
- Bachelor of Commerce in Marketing.
- ADMA Digital Marketing Certificate.
- Graduate of Kate Toon’s Recipe for SEO Success course.
- Member of The Clever Copywriting School where I keep my industry knowledge up-to-date and learn from the best copywriters around.
Professional doesn’t have to be boring
I know that B2B content can get a bad wrap. Often considered the stiff upper lip of the marketing world, all the fun stuff seems to be reserved for the Virgins, Netflixs and Go-tos of the world.
But it doesn’t have to be that way. Yes, the buying process takes longer, the investment larger, and stakes can be higher. But it doesn’t take away the fact that you’re selling to people. And people respond to words and language that’s easy to read and relevant to them. Writing that’s clear, concise, and doesn’t actually sound like writing.
As a freelance content writer, I can work as an extension of your business and transform your content.
A few random facts about me
- I started school in the E.S.L. class despite being born and bred in Wollongong. I grew up in an area full of immigrants, so who needed English?
- After scoring a high mark for my HSC, I didn’t become a lawyer/doctor/high-powered exec. I loved (and still love) learning and doing a good job, but I didn’t feel the pull towards a specialist career or the desire to climb the corporate ladder.
- Before working in professional corporate jobs, I manned the drive-thru at McDonald’s, scanned groceries at Woolworths, sold perfume at Myer, and took calls at a call centre. It helped shape invaluable skills and perspective I still carry today.
- I spent about 2 years (over a few trips) of my 20s travelling to almost 40 countries. It was amazing and eye-opening and life-changing. Highly recommend.
- I have two little people who bring out all of life’s highs and lows and everything in between – in the one day. It’s still an adjustment, 5 years later 😉
Think we could work well together?